Do you call when?...
- WHO do you need to contact to get Internet
- There are 3 general locations where you can get on the
- your place of business
- Business may have restrictions about personal use.
- Home requires technical knowledge and/or support. (See
URL List for info.)
- The Minneapolis Public
Library (Nicollet Mall, phone 372-6500) has PC's
available with Web browsers which may be used for free
(up to 30 minutes at a time per patron).
Also, the Minneapolis N.E. and S.E. Community Libraries
have similar equipment. Call your local library to check
on web access.
- Commercial/public access should require only what you
learn here today.
Page | Quotes | Contents | Introduction
| WHAT | HOW
| WHY | WHO
| Conclusions | URL List ]
Last updated 01 Feb 2002. Disclaimer:
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly
those of the page author. The contents of this page have not
been approved by the University of Minnesota. Please contact John Faughnan with suggestions
or corrections. Anyone may freely link to anything on