Can be Found on
- The Internet is a collection of computers, each
containing some information, which may be accessed in an
- The Web is the collection of hyperlinked documents
using HTML and HTTP, stored on these computers.
- A variety of adoption information is on the Web;
- Like all information, you must learn to judge the validity of the information.
- When using the Web, you are an information consumer.
Thus, Caveat Emptor.
Page | Quotes | Contents | Introduction
| WHAT | HOW
| WHY | WHO
| Conclusions | URL List ]
Last updated 01 Feb 2002. Disclaimer:
The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly
those of the page author. The contents of this page have not
been approved by the University of Minnesota. Please contact John Faughnan with suggestions
or corrections. Anyone may freely link to anything on