Collaboration Home | Glossary - SGC | Links -
SGC | AMIA: FP/PCWG | Faughnan
Jon Udell is one of the Net's great
thinkers, and this is one of his primary interests. His web page is the primary resource,
see also his book on the subject and From messaging to syndication.
- NPAC Web Archive: News, Mail, Lists
- A limited archive system for searching/reading USENET newsgroups, mailing lists and
personal mailbox from WWW. Mostly computer science, programming, Internet.
- Collaborative Strategies: Clearinghouse
- A private consultation group marketing site. Some info on collaborative tools, methods,
- Computer-Mediated Communcation
- Conferencing at U Wisc with First
- U Wisc Madison uses FirstClass for computer conferencing. Here's why.
- Conversant and Free-Conversant
- Newsgroup, email and web messaging collection.
- Elliott Web Conferencing.
- Myke Elliott of CNet Canada web conferencing system evaluations.
- "a Web-based content-management system that's useful for calendar-driven
- MB 581: Teams, Facilitation, and
Technologies for Collaboration
- Boise state university business school course, extensive links to collaboration and
groupware tools, including web based. (http://www.idbsu.edu/courses/mb581/)
- WIT: W3 Interactive
- HTML based tool for interactive talk.
- Web Conferencing (David
- Excellent collection of web conferencing/forum solutions and suppliers. By David R.
- A review of all web-based collaboration projects. Based at NCSA.
- W3C Collaboration Resource
- Much more topical than many others. (http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Collaboration/)
- Caucus 3.1
- Used by the Twin Cities FreeNet for discussions.
- A newsgroup like tool that works via the WWW.
- An html based tool for discussion and collaboration.
Based Web Forums
- Descriptive index of Perl-based conferencing systems.
- TCBWorks web-based groupware system
- TCBWorks is a web-based groupware system developed at the Terry College of Business at
The University of Georgia. Our goal is to make groupware widely known and widely
available. Please feel free to explore the system, and discover what groupware can and
cannot do. You may also want to look at Groupware Central.
- WebBoard -- web conferencing
- (URL http://www.duke-net.com/webboard/#directory)
- WebCrossing Demo
Noteworthy implementations and organizations.
- Duke Fuqua Global MBA
- MBA program using distance learning. (http://www.fuqua.duke.edu:80/programs/gemba/)
- The Bridge: International Interactive Communications
- The leading professional society for multimedia/interactive communications. Slow site.
Last Revised: 01 Feb 2002. Author: John G. Faughnan M.D. and Robert Elson M.D. Disclaimer:
The views and opinions expressed in this and related pages are strictly those of the page
authors. Anyone may link to or print out any of these pages.